A long time ago …
I felt like I was drowning … when everyone around me was breathing.
I was terrified I’d always be miserable.
I kept relapsing, and relapsing, and relapsing … and I didn’t know why.
I hated my life so much that I wanted to die.
Hi, my name’s Danny Baker, and I used to suffer from a depression so debilitating that for four years it led to alcoholism, drug abuse, medicine-induced psychosis and multiple hospitalisations.
Fortunately, however, I was able to recover, and in this book, I’ll share with you the exact three step blueprint I followed to navigate my way out of the abyss and transform myself into the extremely happy, healthy person I am today.
Here’s a breakdown of exactly what this book will cover:
Step 1: Firstly, we’ll talk about what you can do to understand what is causing your depression.
Step 2: Secondly, we’ll analyse how you can deal with the underlying causes of your depression so that they no longer cause you to feel depressed.
In the course of doing so, we’ll also cover how to deal with some particularly common causes of depression including:
- Spending too long doing things that you don’t enjoy;
- Loving yourself for unhealthy reasons (or not loving yourself at all);
- Not allowing gratitude to co-exist with your pain;
- Not being surrounded by the “right” people (or even worse, being surrounded by the “wrong” people);
- Being a prisoner of what other people think;
- Taking everything personally (i.e. forgetting that you’re only a part of everyone else’s world);
- Living an unbalanced life;
- Living an unhealthy lifestyle;
- Having too many negative thoughts and not enough positive thoughts;
- Struggling to trust someone again after you’ve been hurt in love.
Step 3: Lastly, we’ll discuss what you can do when you experience a relapse so that your relapses gradually become fewer and farther between, and in the end, eventually peter out for good.